St. Vincent Nursery Pictures!

This past Spring I had the incredible honor of being asked by St. Vincent's Hospital to design a nursery for a deserving family.  St. Vincent's partnered with ABC33/40 to host the contest.  Out of all the entries three were chosen to share their story on Talk of Alabama.  From there, viewers voted and one deserving family was picked.  The Reed family lost their home during the January tornados that came through Alabama.  They had to rebuild from the ground up.  I am so, so grateful I was able to design the nursery for them.  Two weeks was all the time I had once the winner was chosen.  Usually in this industry you cannot accomplish anything in two weeks but some amazing people and companies helped me out.  Details shots and information coming in a follow-up post.  
 
Images Wynter Byrd Photography and Marianne Strong Interiors

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment