Say prayers for my Niece and family

Sorry to put this on my blog but I'm asking for prayers for my Niece Tina and her family.  She's my brother's daughter.

This afternoon a pickup truck pulled out in front of Tina and Mark and Mark died instantly. Tina was flown by Flight For Life to Froedert Hospital with broken pelvis, broken ribs and many scrapes and stitches on her face and many bruises.

They are a farm family - from a large family and will get much support from them as well as their 'farm families' in the area...they will not go unhelped in that sense - but they will need prayers for Tina.

Mark on the left in Orange shirt, Krista in front, Angie in wheelchair (Krista and Angie are twins...just turned 25 on Monday), Jessica, Alex in back and Tina.
Know what else is sad...he finally has beaten Hodgkin Lymphoma...so sad.


Thank you everyone...this family is dear to me and so I ask for your prayers.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment