Summer Decor

Pin It

School is out and summer is here! This is one of my favorite times of the year! I love having my boys home with me all day.

I added a few accent pieces to my everyday decor to summerize our home. I love how everything came together. 


I moved my gameboard to the living area and just love the pop of color it brings along our neutral stone wall. I made the gameboard all by hand, no stencils. It took a lot of patients, time and love making it. But it was well worth it. :)


I love my Americana bowl. It's big and heavy!


I just love filling my home with old treasures. The molding is from one of my favorite local stores, Simply Bungalow. I got a box of blue mason jars for $5. So I have them scattered throughout the house.


More old and handmade treasures.


The first and only time I saw the ocean was about 10 years ago at Monterey Bay, CA. What a beautiful place! I picked up this small lighthouse. It brings back memories and I hope to see the ocean again soon. I remind my hubby almost daily that I want to go on a beachy vacation... :)




More blue jars...my mom made the old beadboard box with dried lavendar.



I love a great bargain! I got the black basket for $1 and old picnic basket for $1 at past garage sales. And the watermelon I made from a piece of a tree trunk I got from the neighbor.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments and emails!

And don't forget to like At Home With K on facebook! I love to add little extras over there and interact with my peeps!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment