A very late thank you on a swap

Well you may have seen that I haven’t been on here for awhile…not just posting but visiting your blogs as well – I want to say I’m sorry for not being there – the bottom line in LIFE JUST GOT GETS IN THE WAY!

First order of business is a huge THANK YOU to TAMMY from http://aprimitiveplace.blogspot.com/.
I joined her ‘Envelope Swap’ awhile back that she was hosting.  I was fortunate enough to have Tammy as my swap partner and I’m so happy for that – she’s just the best gift giver ever!

I knew that package was coming but I just didn’t know when, and when I saw it sitting on my porch I grabbed it and opened it fast…but I kept a bit of control and took a picture of the wrapped items – just prolonged the suspense.
I must say the envelope was packed too.
Package 1 


And when I got them all unwrapped…here’s what I found
A bundle of wonderful fabric…
Fabric from tammy 

Tammy’s handmade faceless dolls -
Faceless Dolls

A personalized Pillow Tuck…just perfect
Pillow from Tammy

And last…one of Tam’s beautiful handmade ‘Burlap Bears’…just adorable
Tammys Bear
Bear

THANK YOU TAMMY…I’m so sorry it took me over a week to get this posted.
I truly love it all.

Karen

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment