Get your Christmas pics now with Hannah Smith Photography


Hey Friends!
 
I know it has been FOREVER since I have updated this blog. I also apologize to those who have emailed me and it has taken me weeks to respond. I have been extremely sick, but for a very good reason....
 
 
I am feeling much better now, so for that I am thankful!!
 
I had my dear friend, Hannah all scheduled to take our Christmas card pictures today, but then Brad started coming down with something over the weekend so we turned it into just kid photos for today.We'll have to reschedule our family shoot.
 
Hannah and I joke that I am her manager. :) She is getting lots of business right now, and because she is so incredibly busy, I ( I mean we ) have decided to raise her prices. We're only going up $30 so it's still an incredible deal.
 
So, for $130 you get:
 
*  Up to  2 hours of the location of your choice within Northern Virginia for pictures
*  20 to 25 of the best photos fully edited and a disc mailed to your home

It is $130 per family. So, if you decide to do your family along with another family, you will each pay $130. I hope this makes sense. :)  

You can't beat this price. No sitting fee. No location fee. And the girl is ridiculously talented.
 
Here are just a few she took of me and the kids today. There were so many fantastic ones, but I just picked a few to show you how talented she is!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 


 

 
 
 
You can contact Hannah at photographsbyhannah@gmail.com.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment