Coupon, Met a Blogger and more Winnings!

Hi all…for anyone coming to the Lititz Craft Show on August 11th
I hope to see you and also I’m offering this coupon worth 20% off your purchase!

As a reminder I’m in space D-54, in the 200 block of
Main Street by Sturgis Pretzel and Linden Hall School.

 coupon for show 1

Right click, save and print out…then fill out the information needed.

Hope to see you there even it’s just to say HI !

So what did I do today….I met a fellow blogger.
You all know her as Primitives by Olde Lady Morgan
http://primitivesbyoldeladymorgan.blogspot.com/

I offered to take some of her gals/guys and some wonderful Fall prims to sell them at the Lititz show and we met up today so I could get them.
We had a wonderful lunch, visit and an exchange of gifts.
Marie is just as sweet and fun as her blog and her products are fantastic and fun.
We met half way for each of us in Crystal Lake, Il.
We decided on Applebee’s but I got a call from her at about the time we were to meet saying the Applebee’s was no longer there and luck had it that I was in the same mall parking lot as her and I saw a Chili’s and said meet me there….and it was a great choice because the food was perfect.
So after chatting a bit we both exchanged gifts and then the talking never stopped.  A great hour and a half and now I have a new wonderful blog friend!

Marie gave me an adorable Pumpkin with the cutest smile and in the bag was a beautiful tin candle sconce that hangs on a cupboard door and a battery candle (one with a timer!)

THERE SHE IS….MS. MARIE!
Marie in car 

Karen Marie 

In Chilis 

Could this Pumpkin be any more adorable?

Pumpkin 

Candle sconce

THANK YOU SO MUCH MARIE…

Last week when I was visiting blogs I saw I won Carol from Buttermilk Creek Farm’s giveaway…am I a lucky gal or what…meeting blog friend and winning great things from another blog friend.
You can find her here: 
http://buttermilkcreekfarm.blogspot.com/
You must visit Carol’s blog if you haven’t already.  She is one fantastic creator and I will honestly say she is way too modest about her work – CAROL….your work is wonderful.  If anyone has received any of her work you would be able to attest to that too.
Her work is so meticulous – all details so perfect.
I received my package on Saturday and was soooo in love with it all…it’s time to be envious guys!

DSC07330 

In the box was a set of 3 Gingerbread men – all decked out with Red checked Gingham and a bell.
And the aroma so yummy – you could almost taste them!
And…a bag of vintage Candy Canes – oh they are so sweet!

candy canes and gingers

Close-up
candy cane closeup

Gingers

And then the ‘glory gift’ – a beautiful hand made Santa.
He’s sporting a pure wool coat and that is a real sheep’s wool beard.
Santa from carol

santa closeup

Could I have had a better few days???  I think not!
Thanks so much Carol – I don’t want to put the Santa away ‘till Christmas.

Thanks for visiting and for all your wonderful comments.

And please, I hope some of you take advantage of my coupon or at least stop in to say hi…

Blessings
Karen

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment